Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Interview with Booboo Stewart!

Hey Booboo! Thanks for doing this interview!
First question: @BoobooandBiebsy asked How was Alaska??
awesome I really liked it --but it was really cold ah

All the following questions are from @KassieYates @booboo_obsessed @Booboostewartly @sedie1 @BoobooTrueFans @schokopudding_ @sylvialiao @rockOn_jason and myself, @AussiesLoveBoo

What do you think of Australia?
Australia was amazing--it wasn't what I thought it would be
What’s your favourite thing to do in Australia?
just seeing the country and meeting the people there
What word do you think best describes you?
happy
What’s your lucky number?

7
What’s your favourite colour?
green
What’s your favourite day of the year?
halloween
What’s the craziest rumour that you’ve heard about yourself?
just all the different people that I am dating
How many languages can you speak?
english
What do you like in a girl?
just someone who likes having fun
Would you date fans?
sure if we liked each other
Do you hate bullying??
yes -it wrong
What got you into acting?
my dads in the business
Since Seth Clearwater has a more important role in Breaking Dawn, do you feel
any pressure playing him?

no just excited
How long did it take you to get your “werewolf body”?
well I have worked out for a few years now --i just changed it up some and worked out harder the last 2 years

Did you have to eat every 2 hours like Taylor Lautner?
I dont know what he does but I do eat pretty regularly
What do you think of your sister, Leah (Breaking Dawn)?
she is an awesome person
Of all the places around the world that you have been, where is your favourite place? [No pressure! Hahaha ]
I really do like Australia
Is there a country that you haven’t been yet that you would like to go to?
I want to go everywhere
When will you be going to Brazil?
Im not sure but I want to
And are you ever going to Austria?
hopefully soon
Are you going to Toronto anytime soon?? I’ve heard that there are fans up there missing you J
again soon I hope
When will you be able to make a video of your trip to Australia? Because your Aussie fans just wanna know. Haha
i will work on it--I promise

And last but not least, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY from all your Aussie fans!
Kathy from Australia (@booboo_obsessed) wanted to send a specific happy birthday!

thank you very much!!
I'm gonna sneak one last question in...do you have any special plans for your birthday? haha :)
I will be traveling on my birthday

Anyway, that’s all. Thanks for your time and I hope we can do this again!

So, that was it! I hope you guys enjoyed it.
I just wanted to add a quick thank you to everyone who sent in their questions and a very big thank you to Booboo for giving up some of his time for us! Have an awesome day you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment